2021 is forecasted to be a booming year in digital transformation, with updates & new releases improving customer experience and productivity through technology, automation and new platforms.
The Government’s program “National digital transformation program to 2025, direction towards 2030 ” has clearly stated that prioritizing digital transformation on areas that have a strong impact on social, daily people’ lives is the key. The first industry being banking and financial services.
Goals up to 2025:
– At least 50% of banking operations performed by customers will be fully online.
– At least 70% of customer transactions will be made through digital channels
– At least 50% of decisions on disbursement and lending of commercial banks and finance institutions for small loans and consumer loans of individual customers will be made digitally and automatically
– At least 70% of work and service records at credit institutions will be processed and stored digitally.
The rise Digital banking Model:
Developing a digital platform is a breakthrough solution to promote faster digital conversion, reduce costs and increase efficiency
To Build and develop digital banking at credit institutions, leaders need to:
– Research, build, implement branches model allowing end customers to perform self-service, automated transactions.
– Research and apply A.I and digital technologies in banking services: analyzing, demand forecast, process optimization, customer experience, fraud detection, data archive, data analytics; internal business process optimization, cost reduction and customer support through robot, virtual assistant.
– Research and apply credit scoring solutions based on customer data, open data source, data from 3rd party and trusted scoring models in order to support end customers to get loans via digital channel in a simple way.
To implement digital transformation, Vietnamese’s leaders should focus on :
– Building and mastering cloud computing technology (Cloud) with deployment models (public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud) and different types of services provided on different cloud